Monthly Archives: September 2012
You don’t need to sign in to Windows account but you have full access to all files!
More information about this bug:
- This is a new (UNKNOWN) bug!
- I can run ONLY Internet Explorer browser.
- I have a FULL ACCESS to ALL drives and files.
- It IS NOT the sethc.exe “StickyKeys Hack”
- I DO NOT replace Utilman.exe file.
- I DO NOT modify the system at all!
- The security bug affects all versions of Windows Vista, 7 and 8!
- The bug is associated with original Utilman.exe file.
- I can get access to both Microsoft Account or Local User Account.
- I’m NOT USING a USB flash drive, memory card, CD/DVD or external
More information will be available soon…
This is Pre-News!
For more details please visit this site tomorrow!
1. Windows 8 – Internet Browser Chooser App for Modern UI (for EU)
2. Chromium (Chrome 23) for Modern UI (only here!)
3. Skype for Modern UI – Skype vs Skype Modern UI – coming soon!
4. New version of ReFS for Window 8 RTM – coming soon!
5. New version of Chromium Auto Updater for Windows 8 – coming soon!
6. New version of Microsoft Security Essentials 4.1.509.0 RC for Windows 8!
7. New version of Windows 8 Power Shortcuts – coming soon!
AAAAAA… where is my coffee???